- Admissions are granted as and when vacancies are available in any class
- Admission forms are available in the school office 15 Jan every year from the school office. Registration form also can be downloaded from the school website.
- Admission in classes prep to VIII is granted on ‘first come first served basis’.
- For admission in class IX the entrance exam will be of 2 hrs. in the subjects of Hindi, English, Mathematics and General Science.
- For the admission in class XI counseling will be conducted for HGS students and for other students entrance test will be conducted in the subjects offered, subject to the availability of vacancy. Admissions to X and XII are strictly governed by CBSE norms
- Admissions will be granted strictly on merit of qualified candidates.
- 25% of seats in entry point (LKG, UKG & Class I) is reserved for EWS (Economically weaker section/ BPL card holders) and is filled as per list sent from the BSA office.
- LKG – A child completing 4 years of age as on 1st April of the Academic year.
- UKG - A child completing 5 years of age as on 1st April of the Academic year.
- Class 1 – A child must be 6 years of age as on 1st April of the Academic year.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Attested Photo copy of Birth Certificate for LKG, UKG and class I.
- Attested photocopy of Progress Report of the child indicating academic performance and participation in co-curricular activities in the school last attended.
- Transfer Certificate in original from the previous school
- Registration with CBSE, in case, admission is sought in class X and XII on genuine transfer of parents in addition to (2) & (3) above and a copy of the transfer order of the parents.
- EWS/ BPL certificate from competent authority (if applicable).
- Character certificate in original from the head of previous school.
- Address Proof of the parents/child
- Income certificate of the parents
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate from the competent authority (if applicable)
Subject Options at Secondary Level
The School offers compulsory education in the subjects of English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Social Science (History, Civics, Geography, Economics) and Gen. Science, (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and Foundations of Information Technology up to class X.
Subject Options at Senior Secondary Level
|Maths/Science Stream||Commerce Stream|
The medium of instruction is English and special attention paid throughout the schooling to the attainment of fluency and accuracy in this language. Teaching of Hindi, Sanskrit and Computer Science subjects is given due importance. Physical Education, Art Education and Work Experience subjects are compulsory in all the classes up to class X. General Studies is compulsory for classes XI and XII